If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Tornado Season


This week, my work-web published some tips for what to do during a severe storm. Apparently, trees may fall over! And you're even WORSE off if they are large trees. This clearly means my front yard is a death trap.

"Severe thunderstorms can produce very damaging straight line winds. Watch for glass, debris, tree limbs, and large outdoor items going airborne. Be aware of large trees on your property that may topple onto your building. "

3 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's like the warnings on paint cans that say "Do not take internally" or "Not a food product." 'Cause you know there's some idiot out there who ate it.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Phaedra said...

I love my trees and think they are beautiful, but if just one fell it would probably be domino trees all over my yard! They'd be like bowling pins.

The next door neighbors have some huge trees that are poised to fall on my house too. A chain reaction of falling trees is NOT my ideas of a fun day.

Cleanup, aisle two!

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your front lawn is GORGEOUS!

What I love more though is your 'Snapdragon' living room. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home