If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving


My horoscope for Thanksgiving: "HAPPY THANKSGIVING! No matter what you've got planned today, things should be funnier and more enjoyable than you'd anticipated. There's a lot of forgiveness and generosity in the air, releasing any pent-up pressure that may have accumulated in recent days. You also feel wonderfully (and justifiably) hopeful about your professional and personal future. Good things are brewing - and you've earned each blessing heading your way. Some travel that is job related may come up or be required during the next few months. Additional training is likely, too. You won't mind a bit, especially since you'll be able to do something you enjoy. "

*Ahem* It looks good to me!

Also, I have to say, I keep bumping into lots of guys, and having these weird pseudo-dates (where men I've just met are asking me to lunch, which seems harmless...) ALL BECAUSE I like a new guy. I'm telling you, I must be giving off a pheromone or something. It's weird how there are dry spells and then when it rains it pours. Memo to the lawyer: "Thanks for taking me out to lunch. It was nice to meet someone new, and talk shop, but if we ever see each other again it's only professional. I won't let you buy me lunch again. I'm currently digging Mr. Duncan McLoed."

2 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahem. That would be McLeod, of the clan McLeod.

Heh. I'm happy for you :) You're probably grinning from ear to ear all the time, which is why they're all asking you out.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger just sam said...

Seriously you're dating an immortal? I don't mean to sound like a racist or anything but what if it goes really well and you end up having half immortal kids? Which half would be immortal? The top? The bottom? OR would it be the insides were but the outsides weren't? For Elvis' sake think of the kids.

Yeah I'm a bit off today. It's the lack of heat/electricity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home