If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Ice Rap

My dad FINALLY went to my chiropractor (after years of my recommending) and is on his way to having a working-order back again.

One of the Doctor's orders is to ice his back 3 to 5 times per day. Of COURSE he wasn't doing it until I began to annoyingly ask him about it every other minute.

My last e-mail prompted this note in response:

"So I’m sitting here cool
I’m sitting here nice
I’m trying to do good
And using the ice

But the tub is a’ callin
Into temptation I’m fallin
But on the ice I ain’t stalling
To keep the daughter from bawlin


“Ice Rap” copyright Rev. Bill publishing 2006

Heh.

2 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop, collaborate and listen, Ice is back with a brand-new invention...

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Phaedra said...

Some-thin', grabs ahold of me tightly...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home