If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Wadda Know?

I went out to see my cousin's band tonight and there was a special guest appearance. It turned out that I was related to EVERYONE on stage (except the bass player, which is kind of funny since I'm a bass player). My little itty-bitty cousin that I remember being about 5 years old is playing the guitar on the right side of the stage (although in all fairness even though he looks big, he's not quite 16 yet).

Wow.

In other news, I am no longer allowed to shovel, doctor's orders! I went to some antique fair/sale with my mom on Saturday and I tweaked my back (on one of my shoulder blades) something fierce. I then had to carry a million heavy tables and boxes anyway. Twice. I took a muscle relaxer, which made my pupils huge, and helped my back a little. I went for an emergency massage/physical therapy session today and the diagnosis is that I had joint AND muscle problems, the muscle was spasaming (which is why my shower felt like glass daggers on it) and a rib had gotten pulled out of place in the whole mess too. Like I said, I'm hiring out the shoveling this year!

I've contributed to a few projects at my new job, and it feels good. I HATE being on probation, but I've solved two major technological riddles (apparently I know a few more tricks than other people) in the past weeks landing a "You've CERTAINLY earned your pay this week!" from my boss on a Tuesday. So I'm feeling more secure there.

I really need to bust a move on the wrapping of Christmas presents soon. I think I have everything all taken care of, but I need to figure it out. Wrapping is the only way....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home