If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Monday, February 13, 2006

And some poor idiots idolize her....


Britney Spears. Mrs. K-fed. It pains me to think that she's a parent and helping to shape at least one soul of the next generation.

Seriously, I don't wish a crash upon her, but she HAD to know this behavior was unacceptable. I know this is almost "old news" by now, but it has pissed me off since I heard about it.

Amazingly, there are girls out there still looking up to her and even wanting to become house-fraus thanks to her. Do me and the rest of the world a favor girls, make your fellas USE A CONDOM!!!!


http://music.msn.com/music/hotgossip6

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of all the men she could have had, she picked that one...

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Phaedra said...

She got herself a "baby daddy" who already has another "baby mama" out there....

SO GHETTO! And yet she's so loaded, it makes no sense to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home